1. Remove handles and other external hardware.
2. Cover surrounding areas and floor with drop cloths.
3. Use hand sander to smooth surface. Wipe with damp cloth to remove dust.
4. Tape off edges, if you’re only painting a portion of the fridge.
5. Spray away.
Here are a couple of tips if you are interested in creating this look…
- Safety First: Wear goggles and a mask; prepping your fridge by sanding it is no joke.
- Protect Your Castle: After my experience I would recommend buying the paint you can roll on. If you’re brave and decide to go the spray paint route, cover everything in plastic and get construction shoe covers. I nearly had a chalkboard floor even with the precautions I took.